Pinch to zoom · Tap to close
- Lightweight Design: Featuring a Fiberglass Composite shell.
- Active Cooling System: Maximizes airflow with a staggering 25 ventilation ports.
- Antimicrobial, washable and replaceable comfort liner, cheek pads and chin strap cover
- Emergency Release Cheek Pads: For quick, safe removal.
- Integrated Compartment: Accepts inflatable emergency release systems.
- Compatible: With most popular neck brace systems.
- Steel D-Ring buckle: Provides a secure fit while limiting weight.
- Perfect Fit: Engineered with 2 Shell sizes and 3 EPS Sizes and 4 Cheek pad options
- Adjustable Visor: With machined lightweight aluminum screws.
The premier Composite Downhill MTB Helmet from 100% has landed.
The Aircraft is precision engineered with a Fiberglass Composite shell providing a very strong, yet lightweight design.
25 enhanced venting channels create the Active Cooling System; specifically designed to manage airflow and ventilate the entire helmet.
Aircraft Composite Helmet
Lightweight Fiberglass, Impact-Optimized Shell
By specifically managing the shell’s wall thickness, we’re able to tailor the Aircraft’s impact absorption characteristics while also optimizing the weight-to-dissipation ratio. Fiberglass construction bolsters value at a very minimal weight penalty, making our composite helmets lightweight winners.
25 Vents Make The Most Breathable Full-Face Helmet. Period
Count ‘em, 25: Spend more time concentrating on the course, less time defogging and overheating, the Aircraft’s integrated Heat Management Systems wicks away moisture while promoting enhanced airflow through 25 vents strategically placed to ensure cooling at varying speeds—even though you’ll always be giving it 100%.
Antimicrobial, washable and easily replaceable liners keep you fresh
An odorless, antibacterial treatment to all lines and pads ensures that despite countless hours spent giving it 100%, the smells of efforts past don't carry over. And, with an easily washable design, you stay clean while throwing down in the dirt.