Back in 2006, Deus ex Machina roared into cultural consciousness with their neatly customized motorcycles and a quaint notion that doing something is more fun than just owning anything. Deus ex Machina is a step bigger than a brand, it’s a culture. The enthusiasm of our two previous Deus-100%-Barstow collabs, struck a chord within the worldwide moto collective and from our shared experiences in motorcycling, design and fashion, we are now introducing the fourth chapter of our Barstow projects.
The Barstow fuses vintage moto design with modern styling and technology resulting in a timeless look with next level performance.
• Frame: Minimal frame design works in union with distinct lens shape to increase visibility
• Strap: Premium strap trim elevates performance and adds rich detail
• Foam: Triple-layer face foam provides excellent moisture management
• Lens: Anti-fog lens offers clear vision and with replacements in other finishes and colors
• Vents: Upper vents force air in and channel out moisture to prevent fogging
• In the box: Extra clear lens and microfiber bag