At 100%, we are still trying to figure out who or what is Bonzorro. Word on the street is that he's a rare, undercover item seeker or a regular dad somewhere around London. Some say he is a vintage flat-track racer. Some say he is a guru of a memorabilia cult. Hidden behind this mysterious name is undoubtedly a huge passion and an extremely sharp eye for anything vintage for next level connoisseurs. BMX, skateboarding, choppers, custom, alternative and underground cultures can't hide any style secrets from Bonzorro, but he definitely holds tight, loads of 'em. Legend has it he can even get into your dreams to deliver some unseen good. Like this, Barstow goggle.
The Barstow fuses vintage moto design with modern styling and technology resulting in a timeless look with next level performance.
- Frame: Minimal frame design works in union with distinct lens shape to increase visibility
- Strap: Premium strap trim elevates performance and adds rich detail
- Foam: Triple-layer face foam provides excellent moisture management
- Lens: Anti-fog polycarbonate lens with integrated pins for seamless tear off application
- Vents: Upper vents force air in and channel out moisture to reduce fogging