Increased lower foam to accommodate a lower nose bridge and higher cheek bones. Provides maximum comfort and a secure fit eliminating gaping on the face.
- Premium Injection-molded 2mm impact-rated, shatter-resistant lens
- UltraHD® Optical Clarity Lens Technology - maximum protection with uncompromised optics
- HiPER® Contrasting Lens Technology filters out certain color wavelengths to create more contrast
- High Altitude Lens Technology alleviates lens distortion by releasing pressure at higher altitudes.
- Scratch and Impact Resistant Lens with hydro and oleophobic coatings keep your lens smudge, scratch, and moisture free
- Dual Pane Anti-Fog Lens keeps your vision clear by regulating the temperature of the space between two lenses
- Flexible goggle frame with multi-layer face foam with moisture wicking micro-fleece, for maximum comfort, next to skin.
- OTG compatible — The goggle frame fits comfortably over Rx glasses, without compromising the fit, form, or function of the snow goggle.
- Adjustable 50mm strap with slip resistant grippers strategically placed allows the goggle to remain secure in variable terrain and volatile environments.
Snowcraft Lens Change Instructions Video click here
The Snowcraft XL is an oversized option of it’s sibling — for those looking to turn up the volume on the style dial. The Snowcraft XL lens is compatible with the 100% Snowcraft goggle, so you can pack less and focus more on what matters; giving 100% on the mountain.