- Category defining ULTRA HD lens provides unmatched optical clarity
- Quick-release system offers simple lens changing capability
- 6-point locking tabs integrate with quick-change system maximizing lens retention
- Injection-molded 2mm impact-rated, shatter-resistant lens
- Bonded, dual-injection frame construction maximizes strength and durability
- Force air intake ports increase circulation and maximize humidity evacuation
- Contouring compression seal technology to keep goggles in place
- Next generation sweat collection management and drainage system
- Perforated triple-layer face foam manages sweat and increases ventilation
- Ultra-wide 48mm strap with thick silicon bead for maximum grip
- Removable nose guard for extra deflection against roost and debris
Armega Lens Change Instructions Video click here
California residents click here for Proposition 65 WARNING.
Loic Bruni Limited Edition Armega
Designed with the 5-time World Champion and one of our original family members, Loic Bruni, we knew that his goggle had to represent everything Loic stands for. The most dominant rider in recent history fears away from nothing, with his bold take on life and riding and nor does the Loic Bruni Limited Edition Armega. Hand painted with Loic’s favorite Candy Red Metallic and Chrome paint, this one of a kind goggle pulls out all the stops including chrome logos and a raised Silicone Bruni Signature on the strap – truly one of a kind.
Experience definition and subtlety never before viewed through the lens of a goggle. Add to that our proprietary HiPER contrast-enhancing lens technology and you'll feel the depth of terrain as you're commanding past it.
This premium technology is injection-molded into a shatterproof lens that boasts an enhanced field of vision and impact protection. The 6-point locking-tab integration secures the lens and works in unison with a quick-change system enabling you to switch between lenses with a couple of simple clicks.
A bonded, dual-injected frame incorporates a next generation sweat management system that collects sweat as your ride intensifies and forces it away from the lens and out of the goggle through an integrated channel in the frame. Force air intakes in the frame promote increased airflow to ensure fog-free vision, despite heated efforts overcoming sub-par competition.